About the Journal
Journal of Political Discourse is a Quarterly peer-reviewed open access and research oriented journal devoted to providing intellectual platform for the dissemination of empirical and critical research in the areas of Politics, Political Theory, Political Economy, Development Studies, Comparative Politics, Public Policy, International Relations, Security and Strategic Studies, Public Administration, Economics, Sociology and other related areas. The Journal is domiciled in the Department of Political Science, Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Editorial Board of Journal of Political Discourse (JOPD) invites scholarly, empirical and theoretical based articles on contemporary issues to be published both online and print in her journal. All manuscripts must conform to the following:
- The maximum lenght of articles should be between 6000 and 8000 words.
- Double line spacing, Times New Roman font, and twelve font size.
- A short abstract of 200 - 250 words with 4 - 5 keywords must be included
- Authors are to submit a separate cover page containing their contact details, and corresponding authors should be clearly indicated.
- Tables, diagrams, graphs and other illustrations should be included in the body of the article where necessary.
- Approved reference style is the current American Psychological Association (APA) format.
- All articles are to be accompanied with a non refundable assessment fee of 7,500 naira.
- If a paper is found publishable, author(s) are expected to pay a publication fee of 25,000 naira only.
- Papers submitted elsewhere for consideration or already published should not be submitted to JOPD.
- Book reviews are also accepted for publication.
- All manuscripts are to be submitted through the website after an author have registered, and a copy sent to email@example.com.
Journal Account Name: Journal of Political Discourse
Account Number: 3090220195
Bank Name: Eco Bank
All correspondence should be addressed to:
The Managing Editor, Journal of Political Discourse (JOPD),
C/O Political Science Department,
Federal University Gusau,
Zamfara State, Nigeria.